Products Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Full Time in Grand Blanc, MI
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Grand Blanc.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- We have 20+ years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Products Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
do you want a career and not just a job?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Ryan Lukovich - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none